Baked fish with warm Niçoise dressing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 frozen hoki fillets (such as Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fish Fillets)
- 750g new potatoes
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup balsamic dressing (made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar : 1 part olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted green olives
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Cook fish following packet directions until cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender, adding green beans for the last 1-2 minutes cooking time. Drain vegetables. Halve potatoes.
3 To make Niçoise dressing, place a small frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add balsamic dressing, olives, capers and chilli to pan with 1 tablespoon water. Heat for 1 minute or until dressing is warmed through. Add parsley. Stir through.
4 Drizzle warm Niçoise dressing over fish and serve with potatoes and beans.
Swap hoki for frozen salmon fillets.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)