Chicken, tofu and rice noodle stir-fry
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 300g fresh or dried wide rice noodles
- oil spray
- 300g chicken tenderloins, sliced
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, cut in thin slices
- 4 cups vegetables such as broccoli, bok choy and capsicum, chopped
- 250g firm tofu, cut in small cubes
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Prepare noodles following packet directions. Drain and set aside.
2 Spray a wok with oil and place over a high heat. Cook chicken in batches, tossing, for 2 minutes until golden. Remove chicken and keep warm.
3 Return wok to a high heat. Add pumpkin and 2 tablespoons water. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add vegetables and tofu and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add spring onions. Stir-fry for 2 more minutes until vegetables are tender. Return chicken to wok and add stir-fry sauce. Add reserved noodles. Toss to combine.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free varieties of stir-fry sauce and tofu.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us