Grilled chicken with spicy mango, green chilli and coriander salsa
(at time of publication)
- 2 x 250g chicken breast fillets
- 2 small ripe mangoes, peeled, stonepitX removed, diced
- 1 fresh long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriandercilantroX leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus
- 2 teaspoons extra
- olive oil spray
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- ½ medium ripe avocado, peeled, stonepitX removed, sliced
- 2 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, separated, or 4 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1 Cut each chicken breast through the middle horizontally to give 4 thin fillets. Combine mango, chilli, onion, coriander and lime juice in a medium bowl and set aside.
2 Heat chargrill pan or barbecue hotplate to a medium-high heat. Spray chicken lightly with olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
3 Meanwhile, combine black beans, avocado, lettuce and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Combine extra lime juice with olive oil, pour over salad and toss to combine.
4 Serve grilled chicken with mango salsa and black bean salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 12g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us