Oven-baked courgette, ham and pea risotto
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) arborio rice
- 3 cups (750 ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 large courgette, trimmed, sliced
- 1 cup (130g) frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 slices lean leg ham, diced
- 1/3 cup (35g) finely grated parmesan
- black pepper, to season
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat oil in a large heavy-based ovenproof pan over a high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and lemon zest and cook for 30 seconds. Add rice. Stir to coat rice grains in oil.
2 Add stock and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Cover and place in oven for 18 minutes.
3 Add courgette, peas and ham, cover, and return to oven for a further 3 minutes or until courgette is bright green and tender.
4 Remove from oven, stir through parmesan and season with pepper.