Pan-fried chicken with creamy, herby sauce
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 12 chicken tenderloins (600g)
- olive oil spray
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons plain flourall purpose flourX
- 1/4 cup Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 0g
1 Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Spray chicken with oil. Cook each side for 3 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
2 Add mustard and flour to pan. Stir until combined. Slowly add milk and water, stirring constantly. Bring sauce to the boil. Reduce heat. Add tarragon. Simmer for 1 minute. Arrange chicken on serving plates. Spoon over sauce and serve.
Steamed new potatoes and steamed asparagus