Pan-fried lemon gurnard with parsley potato salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, cut in chunks
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yoghurt
- oil spray
- 4 gurnard or tarakihi fillets (125-150g per person)
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 To make potato salad, boil potatoes until cooked but not mushy. Once cooled, place in a medium-sized bowl and combine with peas, parsley, mayonnaise and yoghurt. Fold through carefully so cubes are still intact. Chill until needed.
2 Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil spray. Once hot, place fish in pan and top with lemon zest and lemon juice. Turn and fry each side for 4-5 minutes until fish is thoroughly cooked.
3 Divide potato salad among 4 plates, top with fish fillet and cooked broccoli.
Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice, chopped fresh parsley and lemon zest.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us