Roasted capsicum, chilli tuna, green bean and lentil bowl with lemon buttermilk dressing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 x 420g cans no-added-salt lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) buttermilk or plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 3 x 185g cans tuna chunks in chilli oil, drained, flaked
- 175g oil-free, store-bought roasted red capsicum, sliced
- 4 cups baby rocketarugulaX
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 Combine lentils, celery, onion, parsley and half the lemon juice in a large bowl. Season with cracked black pepper and set aside.
2 Meanwhile, place beans in a steamer over a pan of simmering water. Cover and steam for 3 minutes, or until just tender. Refresh under cold running water and drain.
3 Combine buttermilk and chives with remaining lemon juice to make dressing. Divide lentils, veges and tuna into bowls. Drizzle with buttermilk dressing and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check chilli tuna is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us