Roasted capsicum, chilli tuna, green bean and lentil bowl with lemon buttermilk dressing
- 2 x 420g cans no-added-salt lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups green beans, trimmed
- ⅓ cup (80ml) buttermilk or plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 3 x 185g cans tuna chunks in chilli oil, drained, flaked
- 175g oil-free, store-bought roasted red capsicum, sliced
- 4 cups baby rocketarugulaX
1 Combine lentils, celery, onion, parsley and half the lemon juice in a large bowl. Season with cracked black pepper and set aside.
2 Meanwhile, place beans in a steamer over a pan of simmering water. Cover and steam for 3 minutes, or until just tender. Refresh under cold running water and drain.
3 Combine buttermilk and chives with remaining lemon juice to make dressing. Divide lentils, veges and tuna into bowls. Drizzle with buttermilk dressing and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
Make it gluten free: Check chilli tuna is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us