Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 5 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- cracked pepper, to season
- 150g baby potatoes, boiled, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced green beans
- 2 vine tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 4 large leaves cos lettuce, torn/whole
- 95g can tuna in spring water
- 1 hard-boiled egg, halved
Total fat 30g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 10g
1 In a small glass jar, add olives, garlic, mustard, vinegar and lemon. Shake vigorously. Add 2 teaspoons of the olive oil and the pepper. Shake until emulsified.
2 In a salad bowl combine potatoes, beans, tomatoes and parsley. Pour over the dressing.
3 3 Add cos, potato mixture, scattered tuna and remaining olive oil to finish. Top with egg and serve.
- Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
- Make it FODMAP friendly: Omit garlic or swap with ¼ teaspoon of garlic infused oil. Check the Dijon mustard does not include onion or garlic powder.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us