COVER FEATURE: 20+ delicious recipes• What your face says about your health• Autoimmune disease: What to do when your body fights itself• Supplements: Are they worth the money?• Evolution of nutrition• Does coffee dehydrate you?• Chicken-vege enchiladas• and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- What your face says about your health: How your skin, eyes and mouth can give you clues to potential health issues.
- Autoimmune disease: What to do when your body fights itself: The part that food plays in IBS, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Supplements: Are they worth the money? What you need to stay healthy, at different stages, and whether supplements do that best.
- Evolution of nutrition: There have been some bizarre, and sometimes awful studies in the name of science over the years.
- Does coffee dehydrate you? We know that’s what we’ve been told, but is it really true?
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant calls time on energy drinks
- Shopping savvy: Manuka honey rules, Niki’s lunch of the month, and book review.
- How much … is in that? Sugar in your drink.
- How to choose: Kids’ breakfast cereals.
- Everday choices: Vegetarian or traditional big breakfast?
This month’s recipes
- In season: Enjoy seasonal buttercup squash, kiwiberries and Jerusalem artichoke.
- It’s on the table: Tasty weeknight meals for two.
- Back to basics: Healthy makeovers of much-loved classics.
- Dip into the med: Cook up some Mediterranean-style dishes.
- HFG makeover: Chicken satay.
- Tweak the taste: Family dishes to suit all palates.
- 5pm panic: Fresh flavours on the table – fast.
- Single serve: Lentil and vege penne.
- #HFG Kids: Choc-a-block Easter.
- Sweet treats: Decadent no-cooking desserts.
… and more!