COVER FEATURE: 7 nutrition secrets to extend your life• Stress-free dinners for couples • Work lunches: how to eat out healthily • 5 strategies to reverse pre-diabetes • Light-as-air sponge cake• Amazing New Year pantry makeover • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- Work lunches: How to eat out healthily Easy tips to make better bought lunch choices.
- Wellness warriors: Who can we trust for nutrition advice? How to spot fact from fallacy when it comes to claims by wellness experts.
- Health check: How to turn pre-diabetes around Lifestyle tweaks to reverse pre-diabetes and be
on your way to better health.
- How to have a healthy pantry: A four-step guide to a health-promoting pantry.
- Secrets of the naturally slim: Seven slim people share how they have kept a healthy weight over the years.
- Healthy habits of people who live to 100: Food habits you can adopt to help you live longer.
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant asks health experts their wishes for the year ahead.
- Shopping savvy: The law around food poisoning, Niki’s lunch of the month, and the book review.
- How much … is in that? Protein in yoghurt.
- How to choose: Ice cream and sorbet.
- Everday choices: Butter or canola oil?
This month’s recipes
- In season: Enjoy a good supply of butternut squash, bitter melon and apricots.
- 5pm panic: Quick-to-prepare tasty dinners.
- Hfg makeover: A healthier spin on pasta Alfredo.
- It’s on the table: Delicious weeknight meals for two.
- Easy family dinners: Satisfying spreads even fussy eaters will gobble up.
- Bring a (healthy) plate: Impress your colleagues at the next shared morning tea.
- Crowd pleasers: Scrumptious dishes for sharing make entertaining easy.
- Single serve: Crispy vege chips for one.
- #HFG Kids: Easy macadamia blondie.
- Sweet treats: Light-as-air sponge cake.
… and more!