COVER FEATURE: 25+ delicious recipes • What your mood is doing to your health • Fudgy low-sugar chocolate brownies • 15+ ways to cut plastic and improve your diet • The best (and worst) takeaways • Austism and picky eating • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- Healthier takeaway choices: Healthy Food Guide rates the best and worst of popular takeaways.
- Surprising health rewards of cutting down on plastic: Dietitian Juliette Kellow looks at how you can improve your health while reducing your use of single-use plastics.
- Better eating on the spectrum : Eating well when you have an autism spectrum disorder can be tough for some. Dietitian Katrina Pace offers some help.
- How mood affects your health: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant explores the mind-body connection
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant unpicks the latest research on fibre.
- Shopping savvy: A legal look at organic food claim rules, Niki’s lunch of the month, book review.
- Buy better: Choosing kombucha.
- A guide to collagen supplements: A closer look at an increasingly popular supplement.
- How much… is in that? Energy in that cracker snack.
This month’s recipes
- In season: Pineapples and chillies. Growing asparagus in The Lost Plot.
- It’s on the table: Easy weeknight meals for two.
- Thai twists: Delicious, healthy tweaks to Thai classics.
- DIY nut and seed butters: It’s easy to make your own nutty spreads.
- 5pm panic: Quick recipes for simple nutritious family dinners.
- Single serve: Sushi salad bowl with marinated salmon and wasabi mayo.
- #HFG Kids: Fruity rice paper rolls.
- Sweet treats: Low-sugar mouthfuls to tempt and satisfy.
… and more!