COVER FEATURE: 20+ delicious recipes • How a healthy gut will get you through winter • Mother’s Day healthier high tea • 8 ways to get family to try new food • What to eat for fertility, pregnancy and parenthood • Diet tweaks for menopause • Science update: Full fat vs low fat • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- Eat slowly and loose weight: How savouring every mouthful could help with weight loss.
- Build better immunity: The secret weapon of a healthy gut.
- Are the naysayers milking it? Full fat vs low fat: Should we eat full or low-fat dairy, or just ditch it altogether.
- How to boost your fertility and what to eat when you’re expecting: The best nutritional start for baby’s first 1000 days.
- Open wide – we’re looking at mouth ulcers: Possible causes and some soothing solutions for a sore spot.
- Menopausal symptoms: Some HRT information and self-help tips for managing this hot topic.
- Fussy eater to foodie: How to turn around an unadventurous eater.
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant takes a poverty challenge.
- Shopping savvy: Nutrition labelling on alcohol, Niki’s lunch of the month, and book review.
- How much … is in that? Omega-3 in that fish.
- How to choose: Spread.
- Smart swaps: To reduce your sugar intake.
This month’s recipes
- In season: Enjoy seasonal pears, brown onions and Chinese cabbage.
- 5pm panic: Fresh flavours on the table – fast.
- Souper delicious: Vegetable soups for autumn.
- It’s a wrap: Simple, colourful and delicious wraps.
- It’s on the table: Tasty weeknight meals for two.
- 4 fuss-free family dinners: Your new family favourites.
- Single serve: Vegetable and ricotta fritters with capsicum salsa.
- #HFG Kids: Fishcakes for your feline.
- Sweet treats: Mother’s Day high tea time.
… and more!