COVER FEATURE: 20+ delicious recipes • How to get better sleep • Headaches, migraines, brain frog: Basic remedies for real relief • 5 key nutrients for healthy vegans • Chicken noodle and dumpling soup • Yummy umami: Discover the fifth taste • and much more…
(Price includes postage and packaging when sent to a NZ address)
- Yum yum umami: Explore the flavour sensation also known as the fifth taste.
- Are you getting enough sleep? Sleep specialist Chris Idzikowski explains how to get a better night’s rest.
- Migraines, headaches and brain fog: Healthy Food Guide senior nutritionist Rose Carr looks at ways to soothe the pain in your head.
- Guide to going meat free: How to keep your food nutritious as you plan your vegetarian or vegan meals.
- Food for thought: Editor-at-large Niki Bezzant looks at how unhealthy food environments affect our kids.
- Shopping savvy: A legal look at issues around sugary drinks tax, Niki’s lunch of the month, book review.
- How much … is in that? Iron in your food.
- Smart swaps: For a low-FODMAP diet.
- How to choose: Winter soup.
- A guide to magnesium: The lowdown on this popular supplement.
This month’s recipes
- In season: Endives and star ruby grapefruit. Tips for growing peas in The Lost Plot.
- It’s on the table: Tasty weeknight meals for two.
- Father’s Day grub with gusto: Dinners for Dad.
- 5pm panic: Fast family meals for the rush hour.
- Single serve: Saganaki prawns with greens.
- Vegan adventures: Delicious plant-based recipes to add to your repertoire.
- Meals for big families: Feed your brood with tasty, kid-friendly meals.
- #HFG Kids: Make a midnight feast.
- Sweet treatz: Zingy lemon meringue cupcakes.
… and more!