Time to make: 20 mins , plus overnight chilling
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
200g plain Digestive biscuits
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
75g reduced-fat spread, melted
4 gelatine leaves
3 medium ripe bananas
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
375g low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
220g Philadelphia extra light cream cheese spread, at room temperature
2 teaspoons cocoa powder, sifted, to dust
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 2g
- In a food processor, place biscuits and blitz to form fine crumbs. Add cinnamon and melted spread, then blitz again.
- Line a 20cm loose-bottom cake tin with baking paper. Press biscuit mixture evenly into the bottom, using the back of a wet spoon. Chill in the fridge while you make the topping.
- In a small bowl of cold water, soak gelatine for 5 minutes. In a food processor, place bananas, maple syrup, vanilla bean paste, yoghurt and cream cheese. Blitz until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Drain the soaked gelatine, then mix with 3 tablespoons boiling water until smooth, and pour into cream cheese mixture. Mix well, then pour over chilled biscuit base. Return to fridge and chill for at least 12 hours, or overnight.
- Dust cheesecake with cocoa powder just before serving.
If you can’t find gelatine leaves, use 4 teaspoons gelatine granules dissolved in 3 tablespoons boiling water. Don’t soak in cold water.