Vege patties with herbed yoghurtReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 400g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, chopped
- 2 x 300g cans chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 3 teaspoons ground coriandercilantroX
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
- olive oil spray
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yoghurt
1 Boil kumara for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Add chickpeas, ground coriander, paprika, breadcrumbs and half the fresh coriander. Mash well to combine.
2 Shape 1/2 cupfuls of mixture into 8 patties. Spray with oil. Cook in a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
3 Meanwhile, combine mint, yoghurt and remaining fresh coriander in a bowl. Serve 2 patties with a dollop of herbed yoghurt.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 12g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information