- 2 cups rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¾ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- ¼ cup almonds or hazelnuts, chopped
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Place oats, blueberries and coconut in a bowl. Pour over almond milk and apple juice. Stir in yoghurt and honey and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and chill in fridge for at least 2 hours. Serve with raspberries. Can be stored in the fridge for three days in a sealed jar.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us