Ham, courgette and macaroni bake
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 1/2 cups macaroni pasta
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 2 tablespoons plain flourall purpose flourX
- 1 cup trim milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g shaved ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook pasta in boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Coarsely grate courgette and squeeze out any excess liquid.
2 Meanwhile, melt spread in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in milk. Stir in cream and garlic.
3 Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Stir in courgette, ham, parsley and white sauce. Spoon into a 6-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.