Thai green curry sauce
Time to make: 5 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup salt-reduced stock
- 2 kaffir lime leaves or juice from 1 lemon or lime
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 This combination of ingredients works well with 500g chicken breast, lean pork or fish. Add green beans, pumpkin and chickpeas for more colour, flavour and nutrient value.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)