Chocolate cup pudding
Time to make: 5 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 heaped tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder, plus extra, to dust
- 1 tablespoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons trim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Sift flour and cocoa powder into a small bowl. Stir sugar through flour-cocoa mixture.
2 Add raspberries to bowl and stir to coat with dry mixture.
3 Whisk milk, egg and vanilla in a separate small bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a fork until just combined. Don’t overmix or pudding will be tough.
4 Spoon mixture into a 200ml capacity cup or mug and transfer to microwave. Cook on high for 60-90 seconds or until pudding rises and top just sets. Don’t overcook.
5 Dust pudding with extra cocoa powder and serve immediately.
In step 2, coat raspberries well with dry ingredients to stop them sinking to the bottom.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)