Chocolate cup pudding
(at time of publication)
- 1 heaped tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder, plus extra, to dust
- 1 tablespoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 ½ tablespoons skim milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Sift flour and cocoa powder into a small bowl. Stir sugar through flour-cocoa mixture.
2 Add raspberries to bowl and stir to coat with dry mixture.
3 Whisk milk, egg and vanilla in a separate small bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a fork until just combined. Don’t overmix or pudding will be tough.
4 Spoon mixture into a 200ml capacity cup or mug and transfer to microwave. Cook on high for 60-90 seconds or until pudding rises and top just sets. Don’t overcook.
5 Dust pudding with extra cocoa powder and serve immediately.
In step 2, coat raspberries well with dry ingredients to stop them sinking to the bottom.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.