Fruit and nut chocolate stars
- 2 x 12-hole star-shaped ice-cube trays or chocolate moulds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup natural sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut chips, roughly chopped
- 80g 70 per cent dark chocolate, melted
- 80g white chocolate, melted
1 Combine cranberries, almonds, pistachios and coconut in a bowl. Mix well.
2 Spoon about a 1/4 of a teaspoon each of melted dark and white chocolate into the base of each star-shaped ice-cube tray or mould. Fill each star with the fruit and nut mixture. Gently tap the trays on the bench.
3 Spoon the same amount of white and dark chocolate over the top of each. Tap on the bench again to settle the chocolate. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until firm.
4 Carefully pop the chocolate fruit and nut stars from the mould.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 0g
Make it gluten free: Check chocolates are gluten free.
Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place or package as Christmas gifts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us