Fruit compoteReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 2 cups frozen boysenberries
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- ½ cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt, to serve
1 Combine compote ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.
2 Remove cinnamon stick and discard. Serve warm with a dollop of yoghurt.
Make it gluten free: Check ground cardamom and Greek yoghurt are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information