Garlic and chilli prawn salad with avocado and white beans
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 150g roast red capsicum, drained, chopped
- 4 cups mixed baby spinach and rocketarugulaX
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus lime wedges, to serve
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 300g peeled garlic prawns
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
1 Put beans, cucumber, avocado, roast red capsicum, baby spinach and rocket in a large salad bowl. Whisk lime juice and olive oil in a small jug then add to bowl. Toss until well combined and season with pepper.
2 Cook prawns with chilli flakes in a large non-stick frying pan for 2-3 minutes, or until prawns are just cooked through.
3 Top salad with prawns and serve with a lime wedge.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 16g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like