Garlic and chilli prawn salad with avocado and white beans
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 150g roast red capsicum, drained, chopped
- 4 cups mixed baby spinach and rocketarugulaX
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus lime wedges, to serve
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 300g peeled garlic prawns
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
1 Put beans, cucumber, avocado, roast red capsicum, baby spinach and rocket in a large salad bowl. Whisk lime juice and olive oil in a small jug then add to bowl. Toss until well combined and season with pepper.
2 Cook prawns with chilli flakes in a large non-stick frying pan for 2-3 minutes, or until prawns are just cooked through.
3 Top salad with prawns and serve with a lime wedge.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 16g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us