Sugar snap peas and cabbage slaw
- 150g sugar snap peas (or mangetout), trimmed and shredded
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 250g savoy or pointed cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- juice ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
1 Combine the sugar snap peas mangetout with the celery and cabbage in a serving bowl.
2 Mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice and chives with a grinding of black pepper in a small bowl.
3 Add to the shredded vegetables and stir through, then serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.8g
–Saturated fat 0.3g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.