Sugar snap peas and cabbage slaw
- 150g sugar snap peas (or mangetout), trimmed and shredded
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 250g savoy or pointed cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- juice ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
1 Combine the sugar snap peas mangetout with the celery and cabbage in a serving bowl.
2 Mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice and chives with a grinding of black pepper in a small bowl.
3 Add to the shredded vegetables and stir through, then serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0.8g
–Saturated fat 0.3g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like