Granola bowls with fruity yoghurt
(at time of publication)
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt, no-added-sugar peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups quick cook oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup natural yoghurt, to serve
- 2 cups fresh fruit (eg. berries, banana, apple, kiwifruit), to serve
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease 8 holes in a 12-hole muffin tray with spray oil.
2 Heat peanut butter and maple syrup until melted. Stir through oil and vanilla essence.
3 In a large bowl mix oats, banana and melted mixture until well combined. Use tablespoon measures to press mixture into muffin tray holes, making sure the bases are fully covered and there are no holes. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
4 Serve filled with natural yoghurt and your favourite fruit.
Here are a few different types of flowers you can eat and add to your cooking (just make sure they are clean and don’t have chemicals on them!)
- Sunflowers: These bright yellow petals can make a salad or pasta dish exciting.
- Roses: Pink rose petals can be added to the top of cookies to add some colour.
- Pansies: You can top a summer drink with pansy petal as well as decorate cakes and baking goodies with the colourful flowers.
Store in an airtight container for 2 days.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us