Herby mushrooms and greens
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 10g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- Leaves from 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 50g porcini or chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1/4 cup very low salt, gluten-free vegetable stock
- 50g spinach, finely chopped
1 Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add the shallots, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, thyme and ground black pepper and sauté for 2 min. Add the mushrooms and stir gently for a further 2–3 min.
2 Toss in the frozen peas and sugar snap peas, then add the stock and cook for 2 min. Fold through the spinach, remove from the heat and cover to wilt, then serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15.5g
–Saturated fat 2.3g
Dietary fibre 5.2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.