Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 no-oil sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small potato (about 130g), peeled and thinly sliced
- 200g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pizza base (or use a flour tortilla)
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- mixed salad to serve
Total fat 9.7g
Saturated fat 2.2g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Process rosemary, tomatoes, garlic, oil and lemon juice in a small food processor until ingredients form a coarse paste.
2 Cook potato for 2 minutes in boiling water. Add kumara and continue cooking for 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Drain.
3 Place pizza base on a baking tray. Spread evenly with rosemary mixture. Top with potato and kumara, slightly overlapping slices. Sprinkle with parmesan.
4 Bake for 18-20 minutes, until cheese has melted and vegetables are starting to brown. Top with chives and serve with mixed salad.
Instead of the parmesan, top pizza with low-fat feta.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)