- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ no-oil sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small potato (about 130g), peeled and thinly sliced
- 200g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pizza base (or use a flour tortilla)
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- mixed salad to serve
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Process rosemary, tomatoes, garlic, oil and lemon juice in a small food processor until ingredients form a coarse paste.
2 Cook potato for 2 minutes in boiling water. Add kumara and continue cooking for 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Drain.
3 Place pizza base on a baking tray. Spread evenly with rosemary mixture. Top with potato and kumara, slightly overlapping slices. Sprinkle with parmesan.
4 Bake for 18-20 minutes, until cheese has melted and vegetables are starting to brown. Top with chives and serve with mixed salad.
Instead of the parmesan, top pizza with low-fat feta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9.7g
–Saturated fat 2.2g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Kumara, sweet potato recipes