(at time of publication)
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g lamb fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce*
- 2 teaspoons cornflourcornstarchX*
- ⅓ cup water
- 4 cups cooked rice, to serve
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Heat a wok until very hot. Add half the oil and swirl to coat wok. Stir-fry lamb in batches for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove from wok and set aside.
2 Reheat wok. Add the remaining oil and stir-fry garlic, spring onions and capsicum for 2 minutes. Remove from wok. Set aside.
3 In a small bowl combine sauces and cornflour with water. Add to wok. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
4 Return lamb, with any juices, to wok. Add onion mixture to wok. Toss to coat with sauce. Serve on rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.