Roasted tomato and tuna spaghettiReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 500g cherry tomatoes (use canned, drained, if you like)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250g spaghetti
- ½ cup salt-reduced liquid vegetable stock, heated
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in spring water, drained, flaked
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- 4 cups mixed green salad, to serve
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Toss tomatoes with oil and garlic and place on prepared tray. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
2 Meanwhile, cook spaghetti following packet directions. Drain well and return to saucepan. Add hot stock, roasted tomatoes and tuna to spaghetti and toss carefully to combine. Garnish pasta with parsley and serve with a green salad.
Add feta cheese and chopped, pitted olives for a Mediterranean twist.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information