Warm summer vegetable saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- ½ quantity BBQ vegetable basic mix
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
1 Place BBQ vegetables in a pan. Add remaining ingredients. Heat through for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Serve salad with grilled or barbecued steaks and lightly boiled new potatoes.
Make it gluten free: Check curry powder is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information