Warm summer vegetable salad
(at time of publication)
- ½ quantity BBQ vegetable basic mix
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriandercilantroX
1 Place BBQ vegetables in a pan. Add remaining ingredients. Heat through for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Serve salad with grilled or barbecued steaks and lightly boiled new potatoes.
Make it gluten free: Check curry powder is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us