Rainbow vegie rice paper rolls with coriander sauce
- 12 rice papers
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 2 carrots, shredded or grated
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced into rounds
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded or finely grated
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 3 x 70g cans no-added salt chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in olive oil, garlic and rosemary
- CorianderCilantroX dipping sauce
- 1 small jalapeño, roughly chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX leaves
- 1 small avocado, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- zest and juice of 1 lime
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Dip one rice paper into a shallow bowl of warm water for 15 seconds or until soft. Lay flat on a clean work surface.
2 Carefully fold up lettuce leaf to fit onto wrap. Add remaining ingredients, then fold in both ends of rice paper. Carefully roll up to firmly enclose. Continue with remaining wraps and ingredients to make 12 in total.
3 To make coriander sauce, place jalapeño, coriander, avocado and garlic in a food processor and process for 30 seconds or until just combined. Add ¼ cup water and process for a further 30 seconds or until smooth. Add more water to achieve desired consistency. Serve rolls with coriander dipping sauce on the side.
Try not to overfill rolls. Work quickly with rice paper so it doesn’t get too soggy and lose its adhesiveness.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.1g
–Saturated fat 1.8g
Dietary fibre 11.5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.