Ultimate steak sandwich with beetroot relish
Last updated date: 13 September 2022
- 125g ‘minute’ steaks, trimmed
- 2 slices multigrain sourdough, toasted
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- ¼ cup roasted red capsicum, drained, sliced
- 30g baby rocketarugulaX
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons store-bought beetrootbeetsX relish
1 Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and heat over high heat. Add steaks and cook for 1 minute each side or until just cooked. Remove pan from heat and allow meat to rest for 2 minutes before slicing diagonally.
2 Place one slice of sourdough toast on a plate. Spread with beetroot relish, then top with capsicum, steak, onion, cheese and rocket. Serve sandwiched with remaining slice of sourdough toast.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16.6g
–Saturated fat 6.3g
Dietary fibre 7.2g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.