Apple, avocado and watercress salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 red-skinned apple, cored, sliced
- 1 pear, cored, sliced
- 1 avocado, de- stonepitXd, peeled, sliced
- 1 lemon, juice
- 80g watercress
- 5 or 6 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
- 40g parmesan cheese shavings
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Place apple, pear and avocado in a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Toss to coat evenly.
2 Arrange watercress on a serving plate and add radishes, apple, pear and avocado slices.
3 Combine dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.
4 Add hazelnuts and parmesan and toss lightly. Season with pepper and serve.
Try this recipe using apples or pears only instead of both fruit.