(at time of publication)
- 1 litre low-fat vanilla ice cream or strawberry yoghurt ice cream (we used Tip Top)
- ½ cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- ¼ cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated dark chocolate
1 Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap or tinfoil. In a large bowl combine frozen yoghurt, dried fruit, pistachios and chocolate.
2 Spoon into prepared loaf tin. Level surface with a knife. Cover and freeze overnight until firm.
3 Turn out and serve immediately in slices.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 3g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us