Dumplings and sesame slaw
Time to make: 5 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 5 frozen dumplings of your choice
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw (omit dressing)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Prepare dumplings by steaming, following packet instructions. Into a bowl, place slaw. In a small bowl, combine oil and yoghurt. Add to slaw and toss.
2 Serve dumplings with slaw on the side, and combined chilli and soy sauces.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)