Black bean and mushroom bowl with loaded guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- ½ bunch fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- 30g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1x 400g can black beans, drained
- 1x 250g jar enchilada sauce
- 150g mushrooms, halved
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 250g packet microwavable brown rice
- 1 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1 yellow or red capsicum, sliced
- 100g baby spinach or rocketarugulaX
- 50g blue or regular corn sweetcornXchips
- green chilli to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Mash avocado. Add lime juice, stir through 6 cherry tomatoes (quartered), half the coriander and all of the feta cheese.
2 Add beans, ¾ jar enchilada sauce and half of the remaining coriander to medium saucepan. Place over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring. Sauté mushrooms in a drizzle of avocado oil. Prepare rice as per packet. Slice remaining cherry tomatoes in half.
3 Evenly divide and arrange all the ingredients in bowls and top with a dollop of the remaining enchilada sauce and guacamole. Sprinkle with extra coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14.6g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 13.8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Black beans recipes
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.