Black bean and mushroom bowl with loaded guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- ½ bunch fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- 30g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1x 400g can black beans, drained
- 1x 250g jar enchilada sauce
- 150g mushrooms, halved
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 250g packet microwavable brown rice
- 1 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1 yellow or red capsicum, sliced
- 100g baby spinach or rocketarugulaX
- 50g blue or regular corn sweetcornXchips
- green chilli to serve
1 Mash avocado. Add lime juice, stir through 6 cherry tomatoes (quartered), half the coriander and all of the feta cheese.
2 Add beans, ¾ jar enchilada sauce and half of the remaining coriander to medium saucepan. Place over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring. Sauté mushrooms in a drizzle of avocado oil. Prepare rice as per packet. Slice remaining cherry tomatoes in half.
3 Evenly divide and arrange all the ingredients in bowls and top with a dollop of the remaining enchilada sauce and guacamole. Sprinkle with extra coriander.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14.6g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 13.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information