Ham, cheddar and corn relish pinwheel wraps
- 4 large wholegrain wraps
- ¹⁄³ cup corn sweetcornXrelish
- 1 cos lettuce, leaves separated, torn
- 150g drained roasted capsicum strips
- 50g reduced-fat tasty cheese, coarsely grated
- 200g shaved ham off the bone
1 Place wraps on a clean work surface. Spread each with relish, then top with lettuce, capsicum, cheese and ham. Fold up base, then roll up to form pinwheel wraps. Serve each cut into four.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 5.1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Capsicum, peppers recipes
Snacks and Light Meals