Kumara-topped mince pie
- 1 quantity of Spicy mince ground beefXmix (see tip)
- 1 portion of Basic roasted vege mix (see tip)
- 1 quantity of Roasted orange kumarasweet-potatoX (see tip)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- To serve
- 3 cups chopped carrots, steamed
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Mix mince and roasted veges together and place in an ovenproof dish or small dishes.
2 Mix the kumara with pepper, herbs and ginger and roughly mash. Spoon onto the mince to cover. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve with steamed carrots and fresh chopped herbs.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 15g
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us