Green ‘hulk’ smoothie bowl
- 2 bananas, sliced, frozen
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, chopped, plus extra, diced, to serve
- 40g baby spinach
- ¼ cup black chia seeds, plus 1 teaspoon extra, to serve
- 2 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes
- mixed berries, to serve
1 In a blender, blitz the bananas, kiwifruit, spinach, chia seeds, dates, the peanut butter and the almond milk in a blender until thick.
2 Divide smoothie between two serving bowls. Top with toasted coconut, berries, and extra diced kiwifruit and chia seeds.
This smoothie will thicken on standing because of the chia seed. You can use any milk you like.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20.7g
–Saturated fat 3.2g
Dietary fibre 20.7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information