Lemon and coconut swirl yoghurt pots
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat plain yoghurt
- 8 teaspoons store-bought lemon curd
- 8 teaspoons toasted sliced almonds
- 8 teaspoons toasted coconut flakes
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Divide yoghurt between 4 bowls. Swirl lemon curd into each bowl.
- Top with almonds and coconut and serve.
Browse hundreds of gluten-free recipes. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts. Browse hundreds of high-protein recipes. Boost your protein intake with our delicious and healthy meal ideas. Browse hundreds of low-kilojoule recipes. Delicious low-kilojoule/calorie meal and snack ideas.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Photographer: Mark O'Meara
First published: May 20172017-10-03 18:19:32
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited