Lime fish with chilli vegetable rolls
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 x 150g white fish steaks
- 2 limes, 1 juiced, 1 cut in wedges
- 4 teaspoons herb paste
- 1/2-1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 1/2 cups salad vegetables, sliced (onion, cucumber and tomatoes)
- 1 cup corn sweetcornXkernels
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- 8 sheets rice paper
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Preheat grill to medium. Place fish on a lightly greased tray and squeeze with lime juice. Spread with paste and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
2 Place bean sprouts in a large serving bowl with salad vegetables and corn. Add chilli sauce and mix together.
3 Grill fish for 7-8 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, place rice paper sheets in a bowl of warm water and plunge to soften. Place on serving platter.
4 Place fish on serving plates with 2 rice paper sheets and chilli salad for people to make their own rolls. Serve with lime wedges and garnish with fresh coriander and chopped cashews if preferred.
Make it gluten free: Check sweet chilli sauce is gluten free.