Mexican egg tortilla
Time to make: 10 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 flour or corn sweetcornXtortilla
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons trim milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped vegetables, eg. carrot, tomato, cucumber, radish
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- chilli sauce, to taste (I used chipotle)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt (optional)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Heat tortilla in the microwave or in a hot dry pan. Set aside.
- Spray oil in pan over medium heat. Combine egg and milk. Add to pan and scramble until just cooked through.
- Place egg, veges and avocado on top of tortilla. Garnish with chilli sauce and yoghurt (if using) and serve.
You can make this at home the night before, and reheat at work in the microwave.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us