Acai and berry chia puddings
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- 200ml milk of choice (unsweetened almond, coconut, oat or skim)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 50g frozen unsweetened acai purée, slightly thawed
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon puffed millet, to serve
- fresh mixed berries, to serve
1 Combine the chia seeds, milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a bowl or airtight container and whisk to combine.
2 Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 5–6 hours, until thickened.
3 Divide the chia pudding base between two serving jars or bowls.
4 Process the acai, frozen berries, milk and maple syrup until well combined, thick and creamy. Then spoon acai mixture over chia base and top with fresh berries and puffed millet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7.9g
–Saturated fat 1.7g
Dietary fibre 10.6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.