Passionfruit and nectarine pavlovasReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 3 nectarines, cut in wedges
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 4 passionfruit, pulp
- 4 small scoops low-fat vanilla ice-cream
- 4 x 10g store-bought meringues
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
1 Combine nectarines, orange rind and passionfruit pulp in a serving bowl.
2 Place 1 scoop ice-cream into each pavlova nest and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Top with some fruit medley and serve remainder alongside. Scatter with toasted flaked almonds.
Make it gluten free: Check pavlovas and ice cream are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information