Passionfruit, pineapple and mango cheesecake pots
Time to make: 30 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 9g sachet Aeroplane Jelly Lite mango passionfruit jelly crystals
- ½ cup Philadelphia extra lite spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ medium ripe mango, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
- ½ cup finely chopped ripe pineapple
- 3 oatmeal biscuits (we used Nairns), crushed, to serve
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Prepare jelly following packet instructions. Pour jelly into 4 x 1¼ cup-capacity glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until set.
2 In a food processor, blitz cream cheese, yoghurt and vanilla until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture over jelly layer. Chill until ready to serve.
3 In a bowl, combine mango, passionfruit and pineapple. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Serve cheesecake pots topped with biscuit crumble.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free biscuits instead of oatmeal biscuits.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us