Passionfruit, pineapple and mango cheesecake pots
- 9g sachet Aeroplane Jelly Lite mango passionfruit jelly crystals
- ½ cup Philadelphia extra lite spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ medium ripe mango, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
- ½ cup finely chopped ripe pineapple
- 3 oatmeal biscuits (we used Nairns), crushed, to serve
1 Prepare jelly following packet instructions. Pour jelly into 4 x 1¼ cup-capacity glasses. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until set.
2 In a food processor, blitz cream cheese, yoghurt and vanilla until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture over jelly layer. Chill until ready to serve.
3 In a bowl, combine mango, passionfruit and pineapple. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Serve cheesecake pots topped with biscuit crumble.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free biscuits instead of oatmeal biscuits.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us