Pork larb with steamed Asian greens
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 400g lean pork mince
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- ½ cup fresh coriandercilantroX leaves
- 4 cups steamed rice, to serve
- 8 cups steamed snow peas and bok choy, to serve
1 Lightly spray a large wok or frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Add curry paste and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add mince and stir-fry, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
2 Remove wok from heat. Stir through lime juice, onion and herbs. Serve with rice, snow peas, bok choy and lime wedges.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8.1g
–Saturated fat 2.6g
Dietary fibre 5.1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.