Quinoa tabouli with chilli tuna
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 125g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 185g can tuna in chilli oil, drained, flaked
- 60g baby rocketarugulaX and spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sunflower seeds
1 Combine the quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, tuna and salad leaves in a medium bowl.
2 Combine lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl. Add to salad and gently toss to combine. Season with cracked black pepper. Serve salad sprinkled with sunflower seeds.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12.9g
–Saturated fat 2.0g
Dietary fibre 5.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information