Rhubarb yoghurt puds
(at time of publication)
- oil spray
- 65g reduced-fat spread
- ⅓ cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt
- 100g cooked rhubarb, plus extra, to garnish
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon icingfrostingX sugar
- 6 tablespoons low-fat plain yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray 6 small muffin-tin holes with oil.
- In a bowl place spread, sugar, egg, flour and ginger. Beat until well combined. Fold in yoghurt, rhubarb and almonds.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin. Level tops. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool muffins before turning out. Dust with icing sugar and serve with yoghurt and extra rhubarb, if desired.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
To cook rhubarb, cut stalks in small pieces and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until tender.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.